- Oscillopathies – Part Two: Expert SurveyOscillopathy Expert Survey Answers
- Interviews & Videos On Deep Brain Stimulation TherapyA series of interviews and videos on my DBS journey thus far.
- What is an Oscillopathy? – Part OneTrying to ask the right question.
- Mania & MeMy Manic Self
- The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Deep Brain Stimulation Therapy and the Future of NeuromodulationThe Future of DBS
- The Art of NeuroscienceLies, Damned Lies, and Neuroscience
- GratitudeWhy I’m feeling very lucky to be when and where I am.
- Faith, Medical Science & the FDAHow aducanumab rocked the system.
- Time, Healing & PatienceWhat the two weeks post DBS surgery is like.
- The Agony and the Ecstasy of Deep Brain Stimulation SurgeryWhat deep brain stimulation surgery feels like.
- Adventures in Adaptive Deep Brain StimulationA personal dive into the latest in brain machine interfaces.
- The Price of Scientific IlliteracyCanada’s Failed Crisis Response
- What’s In A Name?The Power of Language and the Systemic Problems We Face in our Attempts to Cure Disease.
- A Vision For A New Blockchain Enabled Paradigm in Medical ResearchHow blockchain technologies can accelerate medical research.
- What Blockchains Can Do For Neurodegenerative ResearchAn introduction to a new tool that might just reshape medical science.
- Super Precision MedicineWhat will it take to modify disease progression?
- Pros and Cons of Four Different Brain Surgeries For Parkinson’s DiseasesIncluding a challenge question for the Parkinson’s disease field.
- the Coming Wave of Brain DiseasesWhat does it take for society to identify a crisis and act?
- The Rise of GliaSpreading a little appreciation for all that glia cells do.
- On hope…AgainAnd the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems
- Neuroimmunology Experts SurveyExperts Weigh in on some of the Biggest Questions Facing the Future of Neuroimmunology
- Decoding the aliens withinThoughts on an ambitious new genetics project.
- GOF vs. LOFThe great debate in neurodegenerative diseases
- 6 Myths About Curing Degenerative Brain DiseasesThe following first appeared on the blog parkinsonsecrets.com on September 21, 2020. […]
- The Fables at the Heart of Neurodegenerative ResearchBrain Fables
- Educating A Post Pandemic WorldHow To Prepare The Next Generation For Tomorrow
- How Language Creates DiseaseThe Words That Shape Our World
- What Dreams May Come…
- Our RNA WorldWhen we forget what we are.
- How China Avoided CollapseHow China avoided collapse, Life in a Pandemic and a New World Order
- Our Moment.How Will We Remember Today?
- The Weeks and Months to ComeWhat to Expect
- COVID-19: The View From AfarCoronavirus and the enemy within.
- ReWriting the WorldA New Vision For The Future of Science Publishing
- Ode To The BrainOh the Brain, the Brain, the Brain
- Coming Soon – Brain FablesThe Hidden Story of Neurodegenerative Diseases and a Blueprint to Conquer Them
- The Path To Curing Degenerative Brain DiseasesWhere Cures Will Come
- The Pursuit of A CureSymptoms vs. Disease
- What Patients Want vs. What Pharma Wants“Begin with the end in mind.” – Stephen Kovey
- 9 Things Society Needs More Of To Manage & Conquer Degenerative Brain DiseasesWhat is Needed to Properly Address Diseases of Brain Aging
Prof. Andrew Lees, Dr. Todd Sherer, Eli Pollard, Dr. Jon Palfreman, Prof. Bastiaan Bloem, Dr. Peter Schmidt, Dr. Simon Stott, Prof. Jeffrey H. Kordower, Prof. Anthony E. Lang, David Ashford Jones, Sara Riggare, Prof. Karen Raphael, Dr. Jon Stamford, Prof. J. Timothy Greenamyre, Dr. Loraine Kalia, Martin Taylor, Lisa Vanderburg
Drug Development – Dr. Kalpana Merchant
Consciousness – Prof. Christof Koch
Science Publishing – Prof. Randy Schekman
Developmental Neurobiology – Prof. Arnold Kriegstein
Nutrition – Dr. Laurie Mischley
Autophagy – Prof. David Rubinscztein
Protein Folding – Prof. Kelvin Luk
Environment – Prof. Beate Ritz
Epigenetics – Dr. Viviane Labrie
Tissue Engineering – Prof. Tal Dvir
Brain Models – Dr. Ben Maoz
Telemedicine – Prof. Ray Dorsey
Transcriptomics – Prof. Tuuli Lappalainen
China – Michael Donovan